Thursday 21 February 2013

. "youre shaking..." you whisper. "as are you!" i reply.

we've been shopping, spent a while walking round clothes shops, toy shops, playing with everything as per usual. but the shop we are far too familiar with is anne summers. we walk in playing the power couple, and spend a while browsing the newest collection of bondage gear. something grabs both of our attention, the leather and steel handcuffs. now we know that anne summers has a reputation as being over-priced and easily breakable, but this seem to be the first time we've spotted something that we cant break. its a no brainer, we're buying them. i eye them up, feel them in my hands, the cold bite of the steel, the warmth of the leather and i cant help but notice how easily i can tighten them.

standing outside the stall, i know what my plan is, and as i await for you to open the door, i mull over it.   at that moment you open the door and i walk in, a look of confusion spreading across your face, as my shark-like look appears. you raise an eyebrow, contemplating whats coming next. i lock the door behind me as we both stand there. im not hanging around or wasting any time, my mind is set and im going to dominate you. reaching into the bag i pull out the handcuffs, removing the keys i turn you around, pinning you against the wall. "bring your hands behind your back" i instruct you, and you do as you are told, you know better than to question me by now. i gently take your wrist and place a handcuff around it, adjusting it so that you are tightly bound. i then take the other wrist and do the same. taking the keys i undo the lock, only to further tighten the chain so your wrists are touching, pressing myself into you as i do so, pinning you there. "try and get out of them" i say huskily. you try but you know as well as i do, you arent getting out of them. "turn around" and you do so on command, your eyes dropped and your head low. "look at me" and very slowly your eyes meet mine. you sense it, i sense it, you know whats coming next and you know you cannot fight me. im your mistress and to fight me would be a punishable offence. leaning into you i use my feet to kick your legs apart so you are spread, using my bodyweight to pin you there as i keep my feet parallel to yours, again, meaning that you cannot close your legs or fight me. this isnt about you being in control, this is about me controlling you, dominating you and showing you what life is like as my sub. i lean in and kiss you forcefully and i am greeted with equal passion as you fight your restraints, youre hungry and wanting. this pleases me. i reach down and unbutton your jeans, sliding my hand down the front of your boxers as i pin you there. "keep your chin up" i instruct as i bite gently on your neck, knowing how much you like it. i reach down and feel you wet and parted, waiting for me. you could have spoken and fought me in that moment, but your body said otherwise. your body told me how much you wanted this, to feel me inside you, to be dominated. i reach my hand behind your neck, feeling the buckle of your new collar intwined with my fingers. you look beautiful in it, im proud to call you mine, to hear you call me mistress, im proud to have you wear my collar. pulling gently on it so there is slight pressure on youre throat, i slide a finger inside you and you let out a small gasp. i smile to myself, all the while you make sure your eyes do not meet mine, for you know this would anger me. i begin to fuck you, slowly at first, teasing you, testing you and i feel your legs giving way slightly. this causes me to thrust up against you, straightening your legs as i pull tighter on your collar, a silent warning that that is not allowed. i curl my fingers up inside you, pressing against your gspot as i feel your body respond, your muscles clamping around my fingers as you moan softly. "be quiet" i say to you in a hushed but firm voice, and instantly you return to silence. withdrawing my fingers you wimper slightly, and its a message to me that says you dont want me to pull away. tightening my grip on your collar so it is now pulling firmly against your throat, suffocating you almost, but i know how much you love this. as i pull tighter and you take a gasp, i thrust 2 fingers deeply inside you, spreading you and feeling your wetness coat my fingers. instantly you respond and bite down on my jacket, stifling your moan. i begin to fuck you harder and faster, my eyes now locked on yours as i watch you react to my touch, your muscles tensing, your breathing shallow and becoming husky and your legs giving way. i know youre close, and being a kind mistress i decide that this time i will allow you to cum. "more...please" is all you can manage to say to me, and i know you are talking about me pulling on your collar. i pull it so it is now chocking you, pulling it high up behind you so that you struggle to breathe, my fingers deep inside you as i go crazy, my body pressed into yours as i feel not only the wetness between your legs, but the growing amount between mine. you bite down hard on my jacket, your body tensing and shaking as you let out a stifled scream. your body goes into overdrive, your muscles spasm and your legs buckle, your wetness floods over my fingers, no noise escapes your lips, instead your head is now thrown back in ecstasy as you fall to the floor, your orgasm taking over. i continue with my fingers, grinding them deep inside you, even when you are now crouched on the floor, as i feel your muscles now loosen off completely as you cum all over my fingers.

i withdraw myself gently so as not to hurt you, and as you sit, panting and shaking, i help you to your feet. you stand up slowly, unsure of your legs or body. "turn around" i instruct you, and you do as you are told. i undo the handcuffs, allowing your arms that are still shaking to fall  to your sides. you turn around to face me and i pull you to me. within seconds your fingers are entwined with my hair, your lips locked on mine as we kiss each other ferociously, our body's becoming one as you show me just how you are feeling through your kiss. youre well spent but hungry for our kiss. its your way of saying "thankyou mistress". we slowly pull away and regard each other, that familiar smile crossing my lips. "shark" you giggle to me. i tilt my head to the side, my eyes locked on yours. "im not the only one" i purr. you look down at my hands and that devilish smile crosses your face. "youre shaking..." you whisper. "as are you!" i reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment