Sunday 24 February 2013

so gemm and i were talking about d/s relationships, and she told me she was going to write me a story of her fantasy. this is what she wrote...

I slowly rose to my feet and I could sense the excitement coursing through her veins as my eyes once again met hers. As I pushed her against the wall she took a gasp almost in shock that she had been over powered by the one person she thought she had total control over. I looked at her and smiled before sinking my head into her neck and teasing her with my tounge, I worked my way to her ear all the time keeping her pinned there, helpless and in complete submission to me. " Freya" I whispered "get to your knees, I'm the boss now". Within seconds she was on the floor obeying my every word. I could see her begin to shake with excitement and without me even having to ask she parted her legs, inviting me, begging me almost to touch her. I got down behind her and praised her for being so obedient "you're a good girl" I whispered "but you have been bad" my voice took a more stern tone "and bad girls need to be punished don't they?" If she had thought me anything it's that punishment is to be upheld. It was my turn now, my chance to show her how crazy she makes me when she teases, she's a good master but I had to show her she was my sub now.

its an interesting take, me being a sub, but its also weirdly attractive. no one though, is taking my dominance away, dom by nature, dom by trade ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment