Sunday 24 February 2013

She stood there gripping the steel and leather cuffs in her hand, i could see her eyes move across my half naked body, her mind going in to over drive with what she was about to do next, thoughts spinning around and projecting on to my bare skin,  the look in her eyes told me she was no longer teasing.  she had tested the waters and now she was was planning to bite, like a shark circling its prey. I knew i was the favoured menu and just watching her was making me wet. the look in her eyes told me to submit but I knew better, i knew she did this all of the time. Taunting me and toying and then when I thought I couldn't take it anymore she would pull back and try to make me beg. Frustration didn't even begin to describe how I felt. At that moment I was determined to end this game once and for all! I walked over to her and dropped to my knees, I could see by the look on her face that this pleased her, but what happened next she did not expect, I ran my hands up her legs aver her thighs and to the bottom of her back, I grabbed tightly onto the shining steel of her cuffs and I thrust them on to her wrists, the shock and excitement spread across her face as she began to realise what was coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment