Thursday 14 February 2013

reading about other peoples crap going on in their lives deffo makes mine seem a little easier, and makes me feel a hell of a lot more educated! anways, a) my phones been blocked, going to try and sort it out in the morning, but if you cant get hold of me thats why. b)percey was a little trooper, got back with my fuel starting at below the red line! anyways, thoughts for tonight. well, im shattered, im hungry (gonna grab some food inna sec), im falling asleep as i type this, and i cant quite figure out what im supposed to do. but then again, my gut and my heart says wait. its difficult and its painful, but im going to do it, i dont think i even really have the choice in the matter as my heart always speaks for itself. however, leaving me in the dark and stuck in the middle is just downright harsh and upsetting. i dont know where to go or what to do, when what i want most of all is some answers. youre so cryptic and confusing. also, i am sorry for tonight, i never wanted to fight with you, its just that well....you frustrate me so much! in both a good and bad way, i like the fact you challenge me, make me really fight, but i also hate it, because you remain mute. anyways, other thoughts? well id really like some dairymilk, and im going to watch and movie and snuggle silky. have a feeling this will all hit home tomorrow. fuck knows. anyways, the one thing that i think you know more than anything, is that i love you, im inlove with you, and you also know that that destroys me. i just wish youd tell me how you feel. anyways miss cryptic, headfucking and infuriating, i need some sleep now. you make me so angry!!!! but i cant stop loving you. guess its like pinks song eh? anyways, goodnight, pleasant dreams xx

No comments:

Post a Comment