Friday 15 February 2013

things that are wrong today- 1)i have no tobacco 2)my cars a mess and i have to drive dad round in it later 3)im meant to be cleaning today and my car has no fuel to get there 4)my phones blocked, but that will be sorted by this evening. 5)fuck knows whats going on with you and i now. im littereally so confused, you said some stuff that really set me back last night. you say one thing one day, and another thing another, and no word of a lie, it messes with my head, BIG TIME. i mean i woke up having a night terror earlier, joy of joys, and then feeling very upset over you. manned up, then suddenly realised 'oh no wait, shes coming today'. now when i asked you questions last night its cause i needed to know where i stand, i mean, if you want me, fight for me. im trying so hard to fight for you, and all the while. i dont know if im just going to end up being gunned down again. thats the scariest bit, is the fact ive allowed you in again, and you have all the power in the world to destroy me. anyway, im going to go and find a cigarette, and sort my life out a bit today. will probs blog later so keep an eye out. oh and by the way, i can receive texts, but not send them.

No comments:

Post a Comment