Friday 15 March 2013

urgh, so its 20 to 5 in the morning, and STILL i cant sleep, im shattered, but genuinely i cant sleep. ive brought tibbs up for cuddles and hes wondering around my room somewhere, he was curled up asleep on my cest unti about five mins ago. ive got the mumford and sons song on, it really chills me out, the guitar is the background is beautiful. i went and got a choco milkshake (little interesting fact right there!), well a slim fast shake, but whatevs, same difference. the wind is howling, the rain pouring, deffo karma being angry for me having a massive fight with a girl tonight. thing is i didnt argue with her, i just belittled her, apparently im sex mad and selfish, i'll hold my hands up and admit to both of those. im not selfish, not all the time, only when it comes to keeping myself sane, and because i didnt want to talk to her that made me selfish apparently? fuck knows. stupid girl. ah well, if i cant sleep im just going to light some candles and incense and take some time watching them. but we'll see eh? ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment