Saturday 30 March 2013

im sorry i fuck up
im sorry im not perfect
im sorry you hate me
im sorry im not good enough
im sorry i fuck up your life
im sorry i make you angry
im sorry for not being what you want me to be
im sorry for trying when its not what you want
im sorry for letting you down
im sorry i cause so much crap in your life
im sorry im not beautiful or busty or have the perfect body
im sorry i care more than you care for me
im sorry for every mistake i have ever made
im sorry for how much of an impact i had on your life
im sorry for thinking you cared
im sorry for caring too much
im sorry for still loving you when you dont love me
im sorry for everything i have ever done in your life, things would be different if i hadnt of been there.

i dont even know what to say right now, i feel kinda numb, i guess no matter what, with me around, your life will always be full of fuckups because im never going to be good enough for you, i knew that from the start, that i wasnt worthy or deserving of you, and maybe i was a fool for thinking you'd even think of me or that you'd want my support. but please understand, that thats all i ever wanted, was to support you.

No comments:

Post a Comment