Friday 15 March 2013

no one ever gets under my skin, no one ever gets close enough to do so. im the type of person who will never let someone completely in because it means that if they try to hurt me, im the stronger person that i can say 'fuck you then' and walk away. but you...youre every inch of everything, youre the only person who really knows how to get to me, how to make me happy, how to make me smile, how to deal with me, how to make me angry, how to make me upset, and the funny thing is, you have the capability to switch or trigger any number of these emotions within a matter of seconds. i hate the fact im still tuned in aswell, the fact i still feel your emotions, hear your thoughs and know when you are going to have night terrors, it fucks up my life at times. today is not a good day fellow bloggers, today is a curl up in bed, eat junk food and feel like shit day. ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment