Wednesday 21 November 2012

yes i still think of you. yes i still love you. yes i miss you. yes it hurts when you are blunt with me. yes it hurts that i dont think you miss me. yes i miss our intimate times. yes i miss your voice. yes im still inlove with you. yes id wait for forever for you. yes im crazy when im inlove. yes i fuck up at times. yes i can be a bitch. but never ever forget, that i get angry, upset, crazy and emotional, but its only because i care, its only because i love you with every inch of my heart and soul. i can be selfish, insecure and brash at times, but its only because im so terrified of losing you. im so inlove with you, but im so terrified of being hurt. do you love me? do you care? do you think of me as much as i think of you? do you miss me? do you dream of me?

one day i'l be gone, one day i'll be buried in the ground. will you think of me then? or will i just be a distant memory? im not going to sit here and lie, i might act like a bitch, i might get angry, but every night i cry thinking of you, every night i huddle myself up in bed, wrapping my arms around myself, wishing it was you holding me. do you do that? do you imagine me holding you? kissing you? loving you? do you even care? or am i just a memory, something thats no longer in your mind. am i just missing someone who no longer loves me? i get attention off people, but all the while, i sit thinking, youre not my girl, you cant make me feel how she does, i could never love you the way i love her. id never be happy. without you, i am not completely happy, i feel incomplete.

No comments:

Post a Comment