Wednesday 21 November 2012

missing you

i could write you a poem, 
i could write you a song,
i could write you a letter,
i could call you all night long.

i could send you a rose,
i could send you a treat,
i could send you a present,
or should i scream defeat?

i could shower you in kisses,
i could whisper you my fears,
i could beg for you to love me,
but its falling on deaf ears.

every night i cry for you,
long for you to hold me, 
long to feel your arms around me,
long to know you love me. 

but all these gestures,
are not enough to show,
how much i really love you,
and how i miss you so.

you see i try to tell myself im stupid,
that we will work out in the end,
but all these sleepless, lonely nights,
drive me round the bend.

so my darling i beg of you,
to tell me through and through, 
do you really miss me,
as much as I miss you?


No comments:

Post a Comment