Tuesday 18 December 2012

'It's like you screaming, and no one can hear, you almost feel ashamed, that someone could be that important, that without them, you feel like nothing, no one will ever understand how much it hurts, you feel hopeless, like nothing can save you, and when it's over, and it's gone, you almost wish that you could have all that bad stuff back, so that you could have the good.'

I feel you slipping away each and every day, my own insecurities are my worst enemy. Whether you are drifting away from me or not, I'm pushing you away because of my own doubts in myself. I cannot even describe the pain or even imagining my life without you, nevermind actually feeling us becoming less and less close. I adore you with every single piece of my heart. I'm selfish, and I'd say I just want you to be happy whatever happens, but that wouldn't be telling the truth. I want to be the one to make you smile and laugh every single day, I want to be the one to wake up next to you each morning and the one who is able to be there for you. I want to be the one which you would show off to your friends. I'm lost without you baby. 

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment